Originally started May 20, 2013
******** On Repeat – Better Than I Used To Be by Tim McGraw
******** Famous Last Words
******** Daily Gripe
******** Randomness 1- Excuses, Excuses
At some point in my life, I became tired of explaining myself to others. I tired both of hearing myself making excuses and blaming others for things that went wrong in my life. I try now to just focus on the here and now and going forward with the happenings in my life. I don’t worry so much about where I have been, except for lessons learned.
I think there are some people have a hard time understanding me because of this . They are used to hearing excuses or making these for themselves, feeling like they have to explain themselves or trying to turn the blame on someone else (an automatic response if we allow it).
******** Randomness 2– Lightening the Load
I find that one cannot take life too seriously. When taken too seriously, life is no longer fun and it becomes the most tedious chore imaginable and I start looking forward to only the end. That is not how I wish to live my life. A few rules I try to follow to keep life light:
1) Be myself (without intentionally hurting anyone, physically or emotionally)
2) Don’t care so much about what others think about me.
3) Listen to music as often as possible.
4) Try not to get lost too much in my own thoughts.
5) Avoid negative people from getting to me.
6) Enjoy the good times and learn from the not so good ones.
**Daily Math Word Problems**